Our law firm has registered more than 260 copyrighted works and successfully obtained certificates.
“Stealing” someone else’s work (mobile applications, books, poems, songs, and other content) is an equally common offense for which there is liability under the law.
Any use without the consent of the author and (or) the right holder is illegal. Registration and protection of copyright in Kazakhstan is very important for copyright holders.
When protecting the copyrights of Kazakhstan in court, given the peculiarities of our judicial system, it is better to protect yourself and obtain a document certifying authorship – a certificate. This certificate is also often necessary when working with government agencies, for example, when participating in public procurement.
What are the objects of copyright?
The objects of copyright are:
- Computer programs (mobile applications, software).
- Dramatic and musical-dramatic works.
- Scripted works.
- Works of choreography and pantomime.
- Musical works with or without text.
- Audio-visual works.
- Paintings, sculptures, graphics and other works of fine art.
- Works of applied art.
- Works of architecture, urban planning, design and landscape gardening.
- Photographic works and those acquired by processes analogous to photography.
- Maps, plans, sketches, illustrations and three-dimensional works relating to geography, surveying or other sciences.
- Literary works.
- Other works.
ARBIS law firm will help you in registration of any object of copyright “turnkey” in the shortest possible time. Copyright protection in Almaty, Astana, Aktobe, Karaganda, Shymkent, Atyrau, Aktau, Uralsk, Taraz, Kyzylorda, Semey, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Pavlodar, Kostanai, Petropavlovsk, Kokshetau and other cities of Kazakhstan is provided by our experienced lawyers.