ARBIS law firm supports state registration of trademark.
- 800+ submitted applications for trademark registration in Kazakhstan;
- 96% of applications with a positive result of registration;
- 8,018 requests for advice.
Trademark theft is a common phenomenon these days.
Company owners often don’t even think about the fact that their brand can be hijacked by attackers by registering an unregistered brand for themselves. Developers are often unaware that their app icon is also a trademark and can also be stolen. And what gives the right to a registered brand to attackers? It gives them the ability to prohibit its use by anyone, even you.
Therefore, we recommend securing your company by registering your brand and giving it “trademark” status. The specialists of our law firm will help you in this. Trademark registration in Almaty, Astana and other cities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the world is performed by experienced lawyers.
What are the benefits of RK trademark registration?
The owner of a trademark has an exclusive right to use and dispose of the trademark owned by it with respect to the goods and services indicated in the certificate from the date of registration of the trademark in the State Register of Trademarks.
According to the Law, no one may use a trademark protected in the Republic of Kazakhstan without the consent of the owner. The concept of “use” in accordance with the law means the application of a trademark on goods and in the provision of services in respect of which they are protected and (or) their packaging, manufacture, use, import, storage, offer for sale, sale of goods with the designation of a trademark, use in signboards, advertising, printed products or other business documentation, transfer of right to a trademark, as well as other introduction of them into civil turnover. The law guarantees protection of a trademark in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
International registration of a trademark
A trademark is protected in the territory of the state where it has been registered, i.e. registration in Kazakhstan gives protection only in Kazakhstan. Accordingly, in order to obtain protection of your trademark in another country, you need to carry out registration of a trademark in that country.
Our law firm will help you with international registration of your trademark in any country of the world.
Registration can be accomplished:
- By filing an international application under the Madrid System with the World Intellectual Property Organization. Protection in each country of interest is sought on the basis of a national application, either filed or registered;
- By filing directly with the patent office of the country of interest.
- Additional services
- Trademark protection in Kazakhstan and abroad;
- Extension of term of trademark registration;
- Making changes, corrections, additions and clarifications to the application materials before entering information into the State Register of Trademarks / amending the State Register of Trademarks;
- Drafting an agreement on the transfer of trademark rights to another person.
Arbis Law Firm will assist you in registration of a trademark “turnkey” in the shortest possible time. Registration of a trademark in Almaty, Astana, Aktobe, Shymkent, Karaganda, Atyrau, Aktau, Uralsk, Taraz, Kyzylorda, Semey, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Pavlodar, Kostanai, Petropavlovsk, Kokshetau and other cities of Kazakhstan is performed by our experienced lawyers.